Thursday, August 11, 2011

Foundational Change

We humans are undergoing a major cultural shift thanks to the proliferation of the mobile, network-connected device. When people refer to the Computer Age (or more correctly, I think, the "Information Age") I do truly believe that it is actually a new "Age" that we are moving into. We've left the Stone Age and the Bronze Age and the Industrial Age and moved into something completely different, and it will take a different kind of human being.

We'll adapt. We always do. But we're going to have to change.

The video below was forwarded to me yesterday. I thought it does a fantastic job of demonstrating this foundational change that is occurring. The video is specific to Iowa (I didn't even know they HAD computers in Iowa!), but the information in the first half of the video is about any state.



(I can't see the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment